Peony body scrub with Purple Brazilian clay
Magrada Award-winning Apotheka Beauty Must Have 2020, Pure Beauty Global Awards 2019 Finalist, Iluteemant 2019 Proff soovitab, Anne&Stiil Ilulemmik 2018
All skin types
Luxurious peony and exclusive Brazilian purple clay is the combination that enchants with its elegance. Finely milled sea salt removes dead skin cells gently and efficiently. Mineral rich clay helps to produce collagen that keeps the skin young. Your skin will be left silky smooth, firm and smells irresistible.
- Brazilian purple clay’s rich consistency of minerals gives it a unique purple colour. This clay also consists of natural copper, selenium, magnesium, zinc and manganese which help to maintain the skin’s health.
- Cold pressed organic thistle oil is 78% made of linoleic acid which helps to recover and maintain the skin’s humidity level and doesn’t clog Your pores. This oil owns the Cosmos Certified certificate.
- Cold pressed organic apricot kernel oil is rich in oleic nad linoleic acid, diferent minerals and vitamins A, B, C and F. It’s very well absorbed to the skin and deeply nourishing with a light texture. This oil also owns the Cosmos Certified certificate.
- Cold pressed organic jojoba oil is made from the seeds of a Mexican desert’s evergreen shrub. These seeds 50-60% consist of a wax that turns liquid at room temperature and it’s high in vitamin A and E.
What makes this product special?
- It consists of a finely milled mineral salt which has preserved the biologically active compounds: potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, copper, silicon, iodine, iron, zinc and manganese that help to regulate the nutrition and purification of body cells and relax the muscles.
- It’s 100% made of organic and cold pressed oils.
- Brazilian purple clay’s rich consistency of minerals helps to produce collagen.
Vegan, organic, cruelty free, handmade and natural. The product is free of preservatives, chemical and animal products, synthetic fragrances and colourants.